Don’t step on board only to find that your due diligence was lacking. Especially when there’s a group involved. In the spirit of full transparency, the following questions are the ones you should be asking us, or, indeed, any Motorcoach company on your radar. If it can’t come through with satisfactory answers for all of them, we recommend moving on to another carrier.
It’s C London Travel’s Goal to Make Booking, Travelling, and Departing on A Motorcoach Tour Seamless and As Easy as Possible
Ask for the following:
If your trip is crossing state lines – proof of current operating authority from the *Federal Highway Administration (FHWA)
These should be on your checklist
- Possibility of inspecting available vehicles to determine vehicle and equipment preferences and cleanliness.
- Payment schedule if not clear in the contract
- Bus maximum capacity and if it meets your group requirement
- Full-time duration of the trip, including preferred time-of-day starting and ending times, departure, and return points.
- If applicable – Copyright laws relating to viewing commercial videotapes or movies if applicable.
- If applicable – Smoking, alcoholic beverage, and carry-on food policies of the motorcoach company.
- If applicable – Boarding/disembarking assistance for disabled passengers
- Any costs usually incurred by consumers that aren’t part of the travel package price (destination fees, city taxes, permits, etc.)
- The responsible liaison to the motorcoach company for any en-route changes or decisions.
- Itinerary schedules to coincide with the motorcoach schedules for stops and starts
- Companies listed with the UMA Logo. For a UMA member motorcoach provider in your area, you should visit BusRates.com (purely a database)
- If you’re considering a motorcoach company that is not a UMA member, check the SDOT’s Passenger Carrier Safety Rating list to certify that the carrier does not have an unsatisfactory safety rating.
Travel Motorcoach with C London Travel for maximum peace of mind, and where you know we’ve closed all the gaps.
Clients That Trust Us
Hear directly from customers who have put their trust in for over 20 years.